Timeline & Personal Milestones in My Life
- *SPOILERS* 2007 DIED! WELCOME TO 2008!
- Kitbash: 1st SFG ODA SAW Gunner.
- Watchlist: Darker Than Black, Hidamari Sketch Special, Minami-ke Okawari, Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
- Gunpla: HGUC 1/144 RGM-79 Powered GM.
- Finished: Hidamari Sketch Special.
- Went to Japan. Visited the holy otaku mecca of Akihabara. Four days later, I went to Hong Kong.
- Watchlist: Char’s Counterattack. Ending left a huge WTF IS THIS SHIT? sticking on my forehead.
- Figures: Figma Yuki Nagato.
- Moved my blogging platform from Blogger to WordPress. Was annoyed at first, but soon I got the hang of it.
- Goddamit I hate this song.
- Anonymous has space fleets?
- Manga chapter release: Red Eyes Vol. 8 Chapter 25.
- A S& Hero is born!
- Dropped: Minami-ke Okawari. Repeat after me: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MINAMI-KE SEASON 2!
- I turned 21.
- My STPM result came out and did well enough.
- Gunpla: HGUC 1/144 RX-79 (G) Ground Combat Gundam.
- 1000GET achieved.
- Kitbash: Black Ops Assault Leader.
- Watchlist: Code Geass R2, Golgo 13.
- Figures: Revoltech Fraulein Rin.
- 2000GET achieved.
- Figures: Revoltech Fraulein Pocco.
- Spiders? In my bathroom?
- Kitbash: Navy SEAL CQB.
- Watchlist: Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Macross Frontier, Starship Troopers OVA aka Uchuu no Senshi, Toshokan Sensou.
- 3000GET achieved.
- Finished: Darker Than Black, Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
- 20/05/2007 8:54 – the hour in which ordinary men ascend to the status of GAR and step into the realm of legends.
- 4000GET achieved.
- Figures: Revoltech Fraulein Pocco, Part 2.
- 5000GET achieved.
- Manga: Ikaryaku.
- Watchlist: Wolf and Spice.
- Metal Gear Solid 4 ending leaked!
- 6000GET, 7000GET, 8000GET achieved.
- 9000GET, 10000GET achieved.
- Finished: Starship Troopers OVA. Meh.
- A brand new rig! Played Call of Duty 4 till’ my head fell off.
Be sure to get the latest issue of 4chan Magazine!
- Watchlist: Hidamari Sketch x365. My nutbladder went haywire.
- Finished: Toshokan Sensou, Wolf and Spice.
- Furthered my studies in UNITAR. Took Bachelor in English. Went to KL and lived in Kelana Jaya, 10 minutes of distance away from my uni. I was supposed to live in an apartment (was initially called a ‘condominium’ by the accomodation unit. Don’t ask me why), but it wasn’t finished when I got there. Lived temporarily in a rented house filled with air pollution (cigarettes) and noise pollution (guitar).
- Dropped: Kyouran Kazoku Nikki. The anime itself couldn’t decide whether it wanted to be a comedy anime or a serious anime.
- With limited stock of animes and other miscellaneous entertainment (my uni’s Internet is filtered), I came close to the brink of losing my sanity. Thankfully, I brought with me the correct type of drugs.
- Finished: Code Geass R2, Macross Frontier. R2 ended well, and the final bossfight in MF screams “ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!” I’m still puzzled why people are largely left unsatisfied with MF’s ending. Other than the lack of epilogues, it’s everything you want thrown across two episodes: full-scale, all out battle against the Vajra with a million times more explosions and casualties than both World Wars combined, A HUEG BATTLESHIP “BOSSFIGHT” IS APPROACHING, epic Ranka/Sheryll duet and Altoh piercing the heavens with everything at his disposal. What more could you possibly want?
- Figures: Revoltech Gurren Lagann.
- Kuso wa honto ni cash.
- Figure parody theater: Figma Revoltech PANICS! Part 1.
- Kagami won Saimoe 2008. Shitstorm and fail.
- Figures: Revoltech Protect Gear: Red Spectacles Ver.
- Another hiatus due to final term exam.
- 40000GET achieved.
- All my exams are finished!
- Went back to Sabah. Home sweet home!
- Watchlist: Detroit Metal City. RAPE RAPE RAPE
- GOOSH GOOSH
- Watchlist: Hyakko. Screw your overrated Toradora/Kannagi garbage. I’m watching Hyakko because I’m awesome!
- Attended Hobbycon 2008. Met Nerdpride for the first time. I cosplayed as well as displaying my 1/6 action figures in the event.
- Watchlist: MS Igloo 2. GAR on so many levels.
- Dragon Ball Evolution trailer out!
- Watchlist: Resident Evil Degeneration. Although it’s pretty so-so overall, it sticks close to the game’s original universe, something that fans of the game will surely appreciate. No pig disgusting real humans or piss-poor, anal raped adaptation by Uwe Boll.
- Watchlist: FLAG. Best, most underrated but awesome mecha animu ever made.
- Kitbash: SEAL Mk. 14 Marksman, Iraq.
- Fallout 3 addiction. Played the game till’ my eyes fall out *BADUM-TISH!*. 122 hours of my life, lost forever.
- Watchlist: Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
- Scored excellently in my first semester’s final term exam with CGPA 3.6.
- 50000GET achieved.
- Operation Aya: best moments of epic troll sunshine I’ve ever spent during the last 12 hours of December 31st 2008. The outcome: COMPLETE FAILURE.
- *SPOILERS* 2008 DIED! WELCOME TO 2009!
No matter what the challenges and obstacles that lies ahead, here’s hoping for a brighter, more hopeful 2009. Now where’s mah stable Internet connection…